Hoang Thi Thu specializes in negotiating, resolving disputes, and litigating in courts of various levels.
Ms. Hoang Thi Thu graduated with a Bachelor’s in International Law from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2009 and finished Lawyer Professional Training Course at Judicial Academy in 2010. She has worked with reputable companies in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi on litigation.
1.Civil, trade, labour and administrative disputes settlement;
3.Presents client in court;
4.Counselling and representing for client during the execution of sentences.
Counselled and participated in resolving disputes:
1. over compensation of a commercial contract between a limited company in Ho Chi Minh City and a big joint stock company with the disputed value of nearly 10 billion VND.
2. a dispute with a value of 179 billion VND over a contract of guarantee.
3. a dispute with a value of more than 20 billion VND over a manufacturing contract between a Korean shoe manufacturing company and a Taiwanese company.
4. a dispute with a value of over 30 billion VND on real estate project .
5. a dispute with the value of nearly 100 billion VND over mortgage contracts.