Nguyen Dang Tu, a young generation lawyer at TriLaw, has been practicing Domestic and Foreign Investment Consultancy. He also provides Consultancies in Tax, Labor, as well as engages in the proceedings to resolve business, commercial and civilian disputes.
Tu completed the Master Program of Commercial Laws in Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 2014. He’s currently a member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association.
1. Investment Consultancies;
2. Consultancies and advisories in legal regulations with regards to establishment, dissolution and bankruptcy;
3. Consultancies in tax, labor, and internal dispute resolution;
4. Business, commercial and civilian dispute resolution.
A sample of recent cases advised by Nguyen Dang Tu, include:
1. Provide consultancies for offshore investment: Consult 02 individual Clients to apply for offshore investment license and to purchase equity of Galien Company Limited (France), whose total investment is 560,000 USD.
2. Provide consultancies in applying for Business Registration Certificate and adjusting Investment License for Louis Dreyfus Commodities Vietnam Company Limited: Add more trades to the License and apply for Business Registration Certificate to distribute products at a registered capital of 1.5 million USD.
3. Consult and help resolve internal dispute for International Agriculture Nutrition Joint Stock Company (ANCO): Consult on dispute resolution amongst foreign and Vietnamese founding shareholders. The total amount in dispute was at 4.5 million USD
4. Consult the solutions and execute capital transferring procedures for Hue Food Restaurant Company Limited, whose total worth is 900,000 USD.
5. Engage in the proceedings to resolve business, commercial and civilian disputes in over 20 different cases.