Nguyen Ngoc Duy My provides legal advisory on international commercial law, enterprise law, contract law, and especially intellectual property law.
She is the former Head of the International Law Division – Law School – Ho Chi Minh University of Economics, where she has over 19 years of teaching on intellectual property law, enterprise law, and business law.
She achieved the Bachelor of Laws in Business Law from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 1998 and the Master of Laws in International and Comparative Law from Lund University, Sweden in 2005 under the scholarship of SIDA (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency). Her master thesis studied on intellectual property rights. She is currently a PhD student which the project focuses on intellectual property rights and franchising.
She is a member of the Vietnam Lawyers Association, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advising on intellectual property and intellectual property protection;
- Consulting, implementing procedures in technology transfer, licensing contracts;
- Negotiating the settlement of intellectual property disputes;
- Consulting and applying for IP protection titles at the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam, the Copyright Office of Vietnam and foreign IP offices;
- Consulting and carrying out procedures related to franchising;
- Consulting on internal activities of enterprises.
- Consulting and participating in dispute resolution on intellectual property cases for PetroVietnam, Zing Media, Nhaccuatui, Novaland...;
- Consulting internal activities of enterprises for a number of Vietnamese and foreign companies;
- Advising on licensing contracts and the drafting of internal regulations related to intellectual property for a number of projects;
- Consulting on franchising for some customers in the field of food;
Authorized representative of the clients in court and arbitration cases.