Pham Duy Lam has been practicing legal consultations in M&A, Investment (especially foreign investment) and Real Estates Projects for more than 12 years.
Lam graduated with a Bachelor of Laws in 1999 (major in Economic Laws) from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law. He is a member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association.
1. Foreign investment and related legislation in Vietnam;
2. Investment management and development of real estate projects in Vietnam;
A sample of recent cases advised by Pham Duy Lam, include:
1. Provide investment consultations and supports in applications for Business registration in Vietnam to a top-5 company from Europe that specializes in processing & commercial commodities, whose global revenue exceeds 120 million USD per annum.
2. Provide legal consultations and supports in Investment License Application in Vietnam to a world-leading company in maritime logistics and specialized containers, which has branches in 18 countries in the world and a global logistics network.
3. Consult and provide legal support during the implementation of High-class Entertainment Complex Project in Ha Long Bay, which includes a 5-star villa complex and the world largest yacht harbor, accredited by Guinness.
4. Engage in negotiations and provide legal support in the process of cooperating and forming a joint venture to implement the New Urban Area & Horse racing entertainment complex in the neighboring area of Ho Chi Minh City.
5. Provide legal supports during negotiations and legal documents assessment processes for many M&A cases of Japanese and Korean Investors. The total amount involved in such cases was recorded at approximately130 million USD.