Tran Trung Thi specializes in Litigation and Dispute Consulting.
For many years of practicing laws as Legal Advisor for Corporations, as well as participating in court proceedings and execution phases, Trung Thi has been highly regarded for his ability of effective dispute resolution at reasonable cost.
Tran Trung Thi completed the Bachelor Degree in Laws from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law in 1996. He is a member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association.
1. Civil, commercial, labor, administrative and investment dispute resolution;
2. Represent Clients in pre-litigation activities;
3. Participate in court proceedings as authorized representative or attorney to protect the legitimate rights and interests;
4. Represent Clients in the execution phase.
A sample of recent cases advised by Tran Trung Thi, include:
1. Consult and engage in the proceedings in dispute resolutions under a Property Lending Contract for a large financial institution in Vietnam (branch of one of largest banks in France) with over 30 defendants;
2. Consult and engage in the proceedings in dispute resolutions under a Product Distribution Contract of a top Korean electronics company. The amount in dispute was recorded at over 08 billion VND;
3. Consult and engage in the proceedings in dispute resolutions under a Product Purchasing/ Supplying contract of a world-top company in paint production, whose network spreads all over the nation.
4. Consult and engage in the proceedings in dispute resolutions under a Construction Contract for one of the top 5 Taiwanese construction companies. The amount in dispute was recorded at over 01 million USD;
5. Consult and engage in the proceedings in an Administrative case between CEO of an FDI Company (100%) and Binh Duong Custom Department.