Ho Huu Hoanh specializes in Franchise, IP, labor, and investment consulting.
Hoanh has 15 years’ experience working in legal consultation, previous occupations include: InvestConsult (investment consultant), Sawaco (Legal specialist), BVL Lawfirm. He is the co-Founder of Vietfranchise, Global Franchise Asia currently. Hoanh is also the visiting lecturer at several institutions, universities and firms on topics and subjects related to franchising and labor.
Ho Huu Hoanh completed the Bachelor Degree in Laws from Ho Chi Minh University of Law in 2001.
1.Franchise: policy-making, franchise contracts consultation; franchise system setup consultation: franchise systems registration and trade consultation; franchise legal consultation.
2. Intellectual property: Trade Mark registration, assignments, Trade Marks licensing consultation; Consultations on artistic and musical works copyright...
3. Labor: labor law consultation for companies, participation in labor dispute proceedings, development of regulations, labor agreements, labor contracts...
A sample of recent cases advised by Ho Huu Hoanh, include:
1. Successfully advised over 20 franchising brands in Vietnam, including:
- Adidas outlet stores
- BNI system
- ActionCoach system
- Hoa Huong Duong Milk Tea system
- SuperBrain system
- ChewyJunoir system...
2. From 2005 to 2007: participated directly in the development of the scheme which transformed the Ho Chi Minh City Water Supply Company into Saigon Water Corporation (Sawaco) and the equitizing of its member units.
3. From 2008 to 2010: advisor at Businessman and Law Magazine, writing for the “Hello Lawyer” column.
4. From 2007 to 2011: visiting lecturer at Mait Academy, School of Law-Economics, Vietnam National University.