Pham Minh Hoang has over 10 years of experience in the field of Foreign Investment Advisory, Business and commercial Dispute Resolution.
He regularly gives presentations at techical workshops, lectures on short-term training courses, particularly legal assistance programs for HCMC Young Business Association.
After graduating with BA in Foreign Languages School, he continued to complete the Program of Economic Laws, and Master Program of Laws in Ho Chi Minh City University of Law.
Hoang is a member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association.
1. Enterprise Consulting Services;
2. M&A Advisory;
3. Labor legal issues;
4. Dissolution, liquidation of assets, bankruptcy procedures;
5. Business dispute resolution;
6. Business, tax, internal structure, agency contracts.
A sample of recent cases advised by Pham Minh Hoang, include:
1. Consult and proceed the investment licenses applications for several Korean companies, whose overall investment amount was recorded at over 1 million USD (2009-2010).
2. Consult on M&A for a Korean Company (100% Korean) with a Japanese partner. The overall transferred amount was recorded at over 2 million USD.
3. Consult on labor dispute resolution for a FDI company (100% from Indonesia) with its 20 employees.
4. Consult on the procedures and execute the dissolution processes for a Joint Venture between Vietnam and Singapore, whose total investment amount exceeds 8 million USD.
5. Consult on bankruptcy procedures for 08 companies in Vietnam Cable Association in a bankruptcy case of a company in Germany. The total amount in dispute was recorded at over 1 million USD.
6. Engage in the proceedings in dispute resolution in the field of finance and insurance for a Korean company, specializing in financial leasing with over 10 companies.